Author Topic: Welcome! Please read this  (Read 7821 times)

Offline Tom Cole

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome! Please read this
« on: August 09, 2016, 08:17:50 am »
The purpose of this forum is to bring together all things in the electronic bicycle world along with information about directly related technologies.  If you make an ebike, let's hear about it!  If you see information on the internet that others may want to know about cycling, electronic bicycles, bicycle commuting, off road ebikes etc, post links, pictures and other info.

I know there are other forums but they either cover more than just ebikes or they are mainly composed of one company's customers and product base.  This forum is primarily about ebikes, ALL ebikes.

Do you sell ebikes or conversion kits or batteries and other ebike accessories or plain bicycle parts, and accessories?  Feel free to let us know.  Yes, that means you can post ONE ongoing thread about YOUR STORE here, and add to it anytime, additionally, you can make a new post about announcing MAJOR new products you have to sell.  This site is not about promoting or supporting only one brand or type of ebike.  All are welcome.

One of the most valuable functions of this forum is the FREE classified advertisement section.  USE IT!

Above all, show respect for one another here.  Act like you've got some sense and you won't have a problem.  This is not a "free speech" zone.  Think of it as a big party at my house.  Get too rowdy and you'll be shown the door.  And don't expect an explanation.   DO NOT SPAM THIS SITE!!!  That means posting any type of inappropriate stuff.  You'll get kicked and banned and reported to the "stop forum spam" database.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:37:02 pm by Tom Cole »

36V Amped rear gear motor on a 2016 700c Diamondback Trace
Wattcycles on  Facebook

Offline Tom Cole

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome! Please read this
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 12:37:33 pm »
So why build this site?  The goal is to create a knowledge base and resource for electric bicycles only.  Much of everything else I've found is either scattered,  NOISY (like facebook) or overloaded with information other than electric bicycles.   I have enjoyed my ebike and I believe the whole concept has enormous potential and hope to promote it to new riders with a simple, focused site.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:35:32 am by Tom Cole »
36V Amped rear gear motor on a 2016 700c Diamondback Trace
Wattcycles on  Facebook

anything